To our Valued Customers,
At Graphic Office Interiors, we, like you, are concerned with what is going on in our communities
as it relates to the Coronavirus pandemic. Our organization continues to closely monitor the latest
information from Health Canada and others to ensure we, as a company, are taking the proper
precautions and following best practices to keep our team members and customers healthy. Below is a
list of actions that are being followed internally and on all customer sites:
• As of Tuesday March 17, 2020, we are implementing a modified work from home plan, encouraging
anyone that can work from home, to do so until March 31, 2020. At this time our showroom will be
closed to the public.
• We have asked our team members to reschedule planned showroom tours and change scheduled group
gatherings to be held virtually. Customer tours can occur upon making an appointment and a visitor
health screening questionnaire is completed.
• Multi levels of continued communication have been issued to our team about good hygiene
practices to prevent the spread of infection.
• All employees have been instructed to remain at home if they become ill, and to contact
Management to report the illness. As an additional precaution, employees have been directed that if
you have flu like symptoms to stay home and follow the self-quarantine measures mandated by Health
• Our managers and supervisors have been instructed to identify any staff appearing to be ill,
to be sent home immediately.
• The Operations Leadership has compartmentalized installation teams and they will be closely
monitored. Should anyone become ill, we can take appropriate measures to limit exposures based on
each specific team.
• Our project managers and schedulers are working directly with clients to
address any client needs to reschedule, etc.
We truly appreciate our relationship and look forward to working with you through this challenging
Steve Nagy President